Wednesday, September 10, 2014

POTCert week 1: Introduction > Hi from Cairo Egypt

Hello! I am Maha, connecting to the course from Cairo, Egypt. While I am Egyptian by birth, I lived most of my childhood in Kuwait and as an adult I spent around 22 years working, first in The Sultanate of Oman then in The United Arab Emirates until I recently relocated back to Egypt.

 I am a self employed Learning & development Consultant. In my case this mainly means that I am a trainer, life and executive coach and an instructional designer. I've been so lucky as my job has given me the opportunity to work with people from over 30 different nationalities and travel to some  10 different countries in the Middle East, Asia and Eastern Europe. I love learning languages and enjoy teaching them and that's why I teach Arabic and English both f2f and online.

This blog is still a Work in Progress and may continue to be for a long time, so

Welcome to my Sandbox.  I am looking forward to experimenting and learning with you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment